We had not planned at staying at the Ritz-Carlton, but we are very glad we did. This was probably the nicest hotel my wife and I have stayed at other than the Intercontinental in Moorea, Tahiti (see that review). There are two pools: adult and family. We only went to the adult pool.
The service was excellent everywhere. Alper was very helpful in checking us in and getting us a room upgrade. Whenever we saw him, he addressed us by name and asked about our stay. The pool was beautiful, as was the beach. You can get food/drink service at either. We enjoyed the food from the Dune - the burger was very good and the Ceasar Salad had a large piece of Mahi Mahi on it. The fitness center was nice, with a large range of equipment, dumb bells and group classes.
The drinks are expensive - beer is $7-$8 and mixed drinks are $19-$29. We brought a cooler of drink and just brought them with us. I would definitely recommend bringing drinks and snacks or you'll be paying a lot of extra money.
We would like to go back here sometime soon.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami Hotel Key Biscayne
- Key Biscayne Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Key Biscayne
- Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami Florida