The Ritz Key Biscayne is nice, but that's the problem---its simply nice. All the standard Ritz elements are there---wonderful staff, excellent food, attention to detail, and a wonderful location--but, as others have mentioned, the two pools are rather small (one is a "family pool", the other the "adult pool"), the rooms nice, but the bathrooms very small and rather dated. The beach is very nice, but not nearly as beautiful as the Ritz beach resort in Naples. The parking is expensive, but that's similar to most other Ritz properties. The food was consistently excellent, but, the breakfast buffet for two was almost $75. The problem was, you could not leave your table unattended because birds would eat any food left on the table. As a result, we had to go in shifts---a bit irritating for a somewhat expensive meal. Certainly small negatives, but this the Ritz. Overall, a solid resort feel, but a property which just misses the mark.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami Hotel Key Biscayne
- Key Biscayne Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Key Biscayne
- Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami Florida