We spent 3 days at this property. This is what we found to be true for our visit:
Small and cozy Ritz hotel. Not too big which was nice.
Nice room. We had a one bedroom oceanfront suite. Perfect size and great view. Very clean. Decor was modern with lots of comfort.
Most help was Ritz quality although the pool area was way under staffed and it took forever to get served...not very Ritz like.
The pool lounging chairs were terrible! Holiday Inn would have better furniture by their pool. Ripped and weathered with no padding. Towels all over hotel were old and frayed including in spa and outside by pool. This was very unusual. I understand the Eco part of this, but at the Ritz you really want fluffy and nice! Also at other Ritz properties they are always available for towel set up..here it took longer to get service.
Pools were nice. One was a kid friendly pool with a water fall and the other was adults only was better for lap swimming.
Outside cabana rentals were great..also great price.
Not the best beach but very quiet and clean and private.
Outside food was OK not the best. Liked the food at the Dunes bar the best. Food was served in plastic take away boxes at the pool area...I found this strange and kind of tacky for what you pay.
The Lobby Bar had good service and sushi was just so so.
The spa was charming but needed a renovation. Holes in walls, chipped paint and worn towels. Treatment was great and it was nice to use any of the facilities any time of day. The spa attendants were very nice and helpful.
Work out room was great! Nice size, nice equipment and lots of light.
Front desk were very nice as was bell staff, room service, and housekeeping. Our room was kept spotless and our cleaner was very thoughtful on how she set up our items.
Great Cuban band on weekend in Lobby.
Great breakfasts but not as good as some other Ritz properties.
Lots of kids but all well behaved like at most Ritz properties.
Room price was really good for a one bedroom ocean front suite.
A tad far away to South Beach if you wanted to go there at night.
All and all had a great time. It is hard to find any property in the U.S. that compares to the service in Mexico but we were treated well here. Would return if we had an event in the area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami Hotel Key Biscayne
- Key Biscayne Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Key Biscayne
- Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami Florida