We stayed in a 1 bedroom ocean front suite for a week and it was amazing! The suite was beautifully decorated, large, and very clean. Having the full kitchen certainly made it easy to entertain! The grounds are perfectly manicured and the staff was extremely attentive (one example- when I returned from a jog one morning the doorman ran up to me with me a bottle of water). Plus, the morning and afternoon snacks (usually fresh fruit and/or nuts) they brought around the pool and beach area was a nice treat. The restaurants were all very nice, and I would highly recommend the lobster quasadilla with a Black & Blue Mojito for lunch!
There is a lighthouse at the end of the island which is a nice walk from the Ritz along the beach. We also rented jet skis which was a fun way to pass a few hours. South Beach is a 15-20 minute drive, but we appreciated being out of the city. It made the trip more relaxing.
We look forward to returning to the Ritz- Key Biscayne very soon!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Marriott, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami Hotel Key Biscayne
- Key Biscayne Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Key Biscayne
- Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami Florida