“Great day on Biscayne Bay”

Miami Bonefishing Charters Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami Bonefishing Charters specializes in fishing the flats in Miami's Biscayne Bay and South Beach for a number of species such as bonefish, tarpon, permit, snapper, grouper, shark and more. We cater to private parties in a personalized and fun setting .
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Great day on Biscayne Bay”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Captn Mo is a fantastic guide and a heck of a nice guy to boot. He is very knowledgable of the area and was ready to adjust to target different species as the day went on. We started the day looking for tarpon, moved to fish for snapper and barracuda, and finished the day with a big lemon shark. I would recommend Mo to anybody that wants to spend the day fishing Key Biscayne!

Visited May 2014

Modesto, California
“Bucket list? Check!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My two teenage boys and I fished with Captain Mo on 4/24/14. What a great day! Captain Mo was very knowledgeable and accommodating to our skills. We were able to land a fly rod hooked Tarpon that was estimated at 100 lbs. As a longtime fly fisher, this day was spectacular! Fishing in Biscayne Bay was wonderful. The Miami skyline and the diversity of fish available were impressive. I would highly recommend Captain Mo if you are in Miami/South Florida and looking for a great day on the water.

Visited April 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fun day with Captain Mo”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Spring break trip with our 9 year old who was new to fishing. Chartered Miami Bonefishing for 1/2 day AM on a Wednesday, and stayed In-shore just to bend a rod and get the saltwater experience. Great communication from Capt Mo regarding weather and fishing conditions as a nasty cold front moved in the day before. Also really appreciated his interaction with my son and the genuine excitement for fishing he helped trigger out on the water. Conditions were difficult but the sea trout were fun to catch, lots of strikes, and they made for great pics. Stable and safe boat, great tackle, great guide and conversation. Highly recommend and will use this guide again.

Visited March 2014
“Good fishing starts with a GREAT Capt!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Highly intuitive and skilled individual. We landed and released a 150 lb Tarpon which was an experience of a lifetime! Much appreciated!! Look forward to our next experience!

Littleton, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect Day in South Florida”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My Wife and I first met Capt Mo at the Pathfinder Boats booth of the 2013 Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show. We enjoyed his demeanor and personality so booked him for a full day in Key Biscayne 03/01/14 on our way home through South Florida from Argentina. We spoke the day before and laid out the plan. Our major goal was to experience for the first time a variety of the shallow water fishery in and around Key Biscayne as we usually stay and fish the middle and lower keys. Cap Mo nailed it as we started the day with rolling Tarpon near the beach. It was my first time with a 12wt and sink tip. Cap Mo taught me the advantage of a double haul. No Tarpon but a great lesson. From there we hit a couple of grass flats targeting Trout. The quality of the flats surprised us as they were only a few hundred meters from residential and commercial buildings and docks. While in one we saw a massive Hammerhead that was following Tarpon. After the flats we moved in to a finger channel and caught our fair share of reef fish including several very nice Muttons. This was my wife's favorite as the action was non stop. Great day with big smiles and good times with Cap Mo. I highly recommend Cap Mo to anyone looking for a non pretentious and extremely friendly, flexible guide who puts the client first.