“Amazing water sports”

The Kite Farm
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Amazing water sports”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I rented the paddleboards and had a blast. Great location at Rickenbacker since it is on the bayside and can paddle to an island, marina stadium or preserve. The owners are very friendly and helpful, they even put me on one of their new yolo boards.

A few weeks after checking out the paddleboards I tried the kitesurfing lessons where they took me out to a beautiful secluded area knee deep for miles. I liked that it was a one-on-one lesson and not a group of 8 or 10 with 1 instructor. The instructor was personable and made sure I understood the kite so I would have a better experience. Could not ask for more for such a thrilling lesson and would recommend as a top instructor since I have also had kitesurfing lesson in Tarifa, Spain, one of the meccas of kitesurfing. After 1 lesson I am hooked and already have been back out for 2 more lessons.

Visited September 2013