The hotel is wonderfull. It has carabean feeling. Hammock on the beach, whote sand and blue water. Nice restaurant with good food and live music next to the hotel. Rooms nice, with a little smell of dampness. Room with sea view is not exactly what I expected (there is outside corridor so you can't open window widely) but still nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful newly renovated beach hotel. This Key Colony Beach hotel is on a small island, nestled on a private sand beach, within easy reach of area attractions such as Conch Air, Island Hoppers Aerial Adventures, Bahia Honda State Park, and Curry Hammock State Park. Area attractions also include Sombrero Beach, Sombrero Reef, The Turtle Hospital, Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters, Dolphin Research Center,The Turtle Hospital, Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Glunz Ocean Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Beach Club Hotel Key Colony Beach
- Glunz Ocean Beach Hotel & Resort Key Colony Beach, Florida