We really loved this place except for one drawback, the suites with kitchens did not have a private balcony. We mentioned this to the owner ( lovely man) as did many others, this is five star accommodation with separate balconys.
Everything was good, the suite, the bar, the restraunt , the beach, and the pool, we will be going back next year. Please separate the balconys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful newly renovated beach hotel. This Key Colony Beach hotel is on a small island, nestled on a private sand beach, within easy reach of area attractions such as Conch Air, Island Hoppers Aerial Adventures, Bahia Honda State Park, and Curry Hammock State Park. Area attractions also include Sombrero Beach, Sombrero Reef, The Turtle Hospital, Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters, Dolphin Research Center,The Turtle Hospital, Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Glunz Ocean Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Beach Club Hotel Key Colony Beach
- Glunz Ocean Beach Hotel & Resort Key Colony Beach, Florida