Loved everything about this resort. The pictures can not bring alive the atmosphere of this place or the true beauty of its surroundings. Where else will you find Iguana's roaming the beach, dolphins playing by the pier. The staff are fantastic and can do enough to please you. Big shout to Roxanne, Eric and the bar manager as they made our stay what it was. Nothing was too much trouble. Rooms were clean, comfortable and very good size for a family of 3 with 2 double beds. Food, drink and entertainment in Cabana Breeze was very reasonable and great quality and delicious specials everyday, we didn't feel the need to move anywhere else. We did however try Sparkys up the road but wished we had stayed put. One of our best holidays ever. I can not recommend this place enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful newly renovated beach hotel. This Key Colony Beach hotel is on a small island, nestled on a private sand beach, within easy reach of area attractions such as Conch Air, Island Hoppers Aerial Adventures, Bahia Honda State Park, and Curry Hammock State Park. Area attractions also include Sombrero Beach, Sombrero Reef, The Turtle Hospital, Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters, Dolphin Research Center,The Turtle Hospital, Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Glunz Ocean Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Beach Club Hotel Key Colony Beach
- Glunz Ocean Beach Hotel & Resort Key Colony Beach, Florida