“What a treat for experienced anglers”

Cara Mia Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Cara Mia Charter fishing operates fishing charters out of Dockside Marina Marathon Florida. Offshore, reef and wreck fishing. Extended trips available.
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Our group of four had a really incredible time with Capt Bob and his fishing mate Nickie. Capt Bob put us on the fish and Nickie got them in the boat. We ended up with 2 tuna, 2 really nice Mahi
(the biggest one was a 24 lb Bull) which really wiped the angler out before it was finally landed. Then Bob put us on a school of small but mostly legal Mahi and we probably spent a hour bringing them in with three anglers hooked up at a time. In the end, we had about 7 that were legal to keep and released about the same number. It was a riot. We will definitely be back to fish with Capt Bob again. We were on the 38' Blackfin which is a fine boat and extremely comfortable with plenty of room to get out of the sun.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Growing up in the Midwest, I was really unsure as to what a deep sea fishing charter was going to consist of. I had planned a trip to the keys with a few friends and we had the intention of spending our time on the water as much as possible. I've been drunk on a beach before but we were aiming completely different vacation experience.
At the bottom of this review page I'm asked if there is an image that I would like to share. Unfortunately I don't, but if I were to convey an emotion I must say it was a lot like Bass fishing in the Midwest. Except you're in paradise. On an AWESOME boat. Catching AWESOME fish. In the middle of the ocean. IN PARADISE.
If Capt. Bob lives this sublime lifestyle very day, I'm not sure how much longer I can live in Illinois.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

If your looking for a very personal captain who will put you on fish, Captain Bob, first mate Chris and the Cara Mia are the ticket. We had a great time caught 4 Mackeral 1 was 40", a grouper, 35 yellow tail and a number of other species I can't recall the names. A great time on a great boat with a super phenomenal captain!!! We'll be back to fish on the Cara Mia!! Thank you for a very special day!!!

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Capt Bob and 1st Mate Bruce were awesome with my kids aged 16 and 10. Helped them get comfortable with their rods and were hilarious to talk to. Kids caught over 25 fish, had non stop action all morning. The boat is beautiful and really comfortable. It was a terrific experience.