“Consistently Excellent”

Sparky's Landing Fish and Cocktails
Price range: US$0 - US$32
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Key Colony Beach, Florida
“Consistently Excellent”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have been visiting Sparky's with my husband and children (and my parents!) for over 10 years. The service is pleasant and efficient, choice of tables and atmosphere--waterfront, a/c front room, bar area, deck stools (I've been at them all!). I've watched the Red Sox clinch the World Series and 6 college football games simultaneously. Enjoyable for our children to arrive by kayak or bicycle, and for their parents to not need to drive. Sunday night spaghetti and meatballs from Sparky's are a staple in our KCB world. This is not an up and down place to eat or drink--it is consistently excellent.

• Visited March 2014

Marathon, Florida, United States
“Happy Hour”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped in at happy hour. Though it was busy, service was quick and the Food was excellent. I will definitely go there again.

• Visited May 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Very popular restaurant. Not sure why.”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed on Key Colony Beach, so this was very convenient. We went here mainly because it was our first night of a weeks stay, wanted to go someplace close and we wanted to go somewhere we could take our dog with us. So it fit the bill on all that. However, our food was not super. I had the Caesar Salad with Ahi Tuna. The tuna was quite good and that is all I ate because the romaine was soft/soggy. It had WAY too much parmesan cheese on it, just covered in it. My husband, who considers himself a burger aficionado was disappointed with Sparky's version. Undercooked, and he ordered without cheese, came with cheese on it. We did not have any alcohol and the bill including tip was $64. It is clearly a place that is popular, as it was packed, so we may have not had the typical experience there. It is right on the water, so the view is terrific. The wait staff was good, and host seated us right away. They were very sweet to our dog too!

Visited May 2014
Erskine, Minnesota
“Great food”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Fresh sea food. The conch fritters were fantastic. Nice outdoor seating area. I have one of their T shirts.

Visited February 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
“Small paradise!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Amazing place, relaxed, excellent food, had fresh shrimp for 25 C yes 25 cents , and it's the same on the chicken wings, a delicious home made sangria full of fresh fruits, a catch of the day fish, the key lime pie it's a dream come true! Definitely recommend this place ,you can even go fishing from there and then return and cook your own catch, I just loved everything here.

• Visited May 2014