“Yes they have pizza”
Review of Cabana Breezes - CLOSED

Cabana Breezes
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, View, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nicholasville, Kentucky
“Yes they have pizza”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Both times me and my wife visited I got the pizza and dont think i would want to try anything else. well their key lime pie is great too. The drinks are high so watch watch you get.

Visited May 2014

Denver, Colorado
“enjoying a great anniversary dinner by the ocean”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Excellent fish dinner, good server, great live music and the adjacent boardwalk to hang out and watch the fish after a delicious meal under the stars.

Visited May 2014
“Food ok, bad service”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

The grilled Mahi was tasty, the tuna salad wasn't great. The noodles were cooked to long. Should be deleted from the menu. Unfortunately I had to wait app. 20 minutes for my second beer. The waitress came only for the menu, for the order and after waiting of 25 minutes to pick up the plates and to bring the check. Disappointing, because there is potential with view to the location.

Sydney, Australia
“Tasty meals, great atmosphere...”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We ate here the first night as it was convenient to our hotel. We chose to eat here the next two nights of our stay because we really enjoyed the food, the atmosphere and the view. Our waiters on the first and third nights were very friendly and helpful and there was live music on Wednesday nights.
The menu is predominantly seafood, but there were other options for people who do not want seafood.
This restaurant seemed to be very popular and it was kid friendly which is a definite plus when travelling with kids!

Visited April 2014
North Conway, New Hampshire
“Great View Bad Experience”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Oceanfront location on Key Colony Beach with a large deck, nearby pier and turquoise water should have made this a memorable experience in a good way. Our newbie server who was very sweet, kept us waiting a very long time for drinks and food. We can deal with that. Everybody has to start somewhere.

However, when we received the final bill and I noted to her that our drinks were charged at a higher rate than printed on the menu, she had to go through the bartender or manager to ask for a revision and it was refused with the excuse "the menu is outdated and this is the new price now". Wow. We did not create a scene or demand to see the person making this decision. Instead, I wrote a note on the merchant copy of the bill.

Way to go. We'll never eat here again and I don't recommend this place to anyone given the shoddy treatment we received.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank CaliforniaGirl500
captmarko, General Manager at Cabana Breezes, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. We strive to please our customers in every way. I have checked all of the pricing in our drink menu and found them to be correct. You may have picked up an older menu but I have not been able to locate it. Could you please give me a little more information like the night you were here and what you were drinking. I would like to ensure that this does not happen in the future.