“Don't miss swimming with the dolphins!”

Dolphins Plus Bayside - Key Largo
Book In Advance
More Info
US$198.99*
and up
2-Day Miami South Beach Adventure from Orlando
Ranked #2 of 73 things to do in Key Largo
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Dolphins Plus! Here, our guests have the exciting opportunity to observe and interact with our marine mammal friends in a unique and stimulating environment. Our guests can experience our dolphins in their natural seawater homes on the Gulf of Mexico (Bayside) in Key Largo, Florida. Along with getting to interact with our marine mammals, guests will learn all about these amazing creatures, and the importance of marine conservation, from our knowledgeable and well-trained staff of trainers and instructors. Our dolphin swims are available to the public throughout the year and are a great addition to your Florida vacation. Meet and interact with our dolphins in our hands-on Structured and Shallow Water Dolphin Swims or snorkel freely alongside the dolphins in our Guided Natural Dolphin Swim program for the dolphin encounter of a lifetime. Our dolphins are always happy to meet new friends. So, come on over and jump on in. We’ll see you at Dolphins Plus.
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We let our sons, ages 18 and 9, do the structured swim. They had an amazing time swimming with Grace and Jessica! I'm sure they will remember it the rest of their lives! Yes, I know what you are thinking... It is very expensive. But it is well worth it! The dolphins are all VERY well cared for and obviously happy. The staff is great and they love their jobs--it definitely shows!

2  Thank happygrl2907
Write a ReviewReviews (1,177)

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Before my sister died, she wanted to swim with the dolphins. I took her here and she loved every second of this. The dolphins all swam around her as if they were protecting her from something. I think they knew she was ill. The staff took her afterwards to pet a beautiful dolphin in the air and took a picture for us. The last picture I have of her. Thank you for being so kind.A real experience for both of us!

6  Thank nancy d
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Truly an amazing learning experience!! I have to say Dolphins Plus is Key Largo's best kept secret. Even though it is off the highway it is a GEM of a place. The staff are knowledgeable and can answer even the craziest of questions and the management has proven themselves to be for the animals. This is not a show it is an edutainment facility. You are given a lesson about the animals so you leave with a great respect of what you have done. I would recommend Dolphins plus to anyone visiting Key Largo.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Visited in July 2014. Checked all reviews online and Dolphins Plus came out on top. The experience started with an hour or so talk about the dolphins and then your told what will happen when you enter the water. The talk was interesting but perhaps a little in depth for younger children. You are then given a life jacket and introduced to your trainer. The dolphins themselves are amazing and all look so happy and excited working with their trainers. We swam with Bella and Tashee. Tashee was just one year old and so much fun. Our trainer Luke was great with my daughter who was very nervous and apprehensive about the water. Luke guided her through slowly and even got in the water with us to help. We appreciated how patient all the staff were. We met Squirt who was pregnant and very big and even got to rub her belly. The natural swim was great as well but maybe not as suited to the younger children. Photographs were great quality. We booked ahead which I'm glad we did but did feel the prices were high for digital but great quality none the less. Overall dolphins plus offers a great a great experience with a quality of service we haven't experienced at other dolphin swims. Will return again when next in the Keys.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I surprised my husband of 35 years by a session at Dolphins Plus to swim with the dolphins. We chose the structured swim which was amazing -- we were able to have a hands-on experience with these friendly dolphins. The dedicated trainers shared their knowledge with us. I recommend this experience at least once in a lifetime -- so memorable and enjoyable.

4  Thank Regina Z