“The highlight from our trip to Florida”

Dolphins Plus Bayside
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
2-Day Miami South Beach Adventure from Orlando
Ranked #6 of 71 things to do in Key Largo
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Dolphins Plus! Here, our guests have the exciting opportunity to observe and interact with our marine mammal friends in a unique and stimulating environment. Our guests can experience our dolphins in their natural seawater homes on the Gulf of Mexico (Bayside) in Key Largo, Florida. Along with getting to interact with our marine mammals, guests will learn all about these amazing creatures, and the importance of marine conservation, from our knowledgeable and well-trained staff of trainers and instructors. Our dolphin swims are available to the public throughout the year and are a great addition to your Florida vacation. Meet and interact with our dolphins in our hands-on Structured and Shallow Water Dolphin Swims or snorkel freely alongside the dolphins in our Guided Natural Dolphin Swim program for the dolphin encounter of a lifetime. Our dolphins are always happy to meet new friends. So, come on over and jump on in. We’ll see you at Dolphins Plus.
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We are a family of four and my two boys are 12 and 15. It was such a great experience for all of us and it was the highlight from our trip to Florida. Thos is a lifetime experience for everyone.
Our Dolphin trainer was very very friendly and answered all our questions. I definitely recommend it to everyone.

6  Thank Mabidopa
Write a ReviewReviews (1,501)
All reviews
in 24 reviews
"fun experience"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Fantastic dolphin experience. Each participant got many opportunities to interaction with the dolphins, up close. The trainers were so nice and did everything possible to make it the experience of a lifetime. It is expensive but worth every penny. Consider booking the photographer too. You can bring your own camera on the dock but the photographer captures all the action (He got over 800 photos of our group of 10 people).

12  Thank Donna K
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Dolphin Plus is an absolute must in Key Largo. I first learned about the dolphins and their environment, and after that I went swimming with the dolphins. It is a wonderful experience that I can recommend to anyone. Such a great experience, that I will never forget.

3  Thank Lars J
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a tragic accident with our dog several days ago and came to the keys to just escape from our reality. After having done several dolphin swimming programs around the world, we knew this would help lift our spirits a bit. All I can say is wow.. The incredible trainers, Chantel, Brian, Melissa really let us interact with the dolphins and become part of their world. They went above and beyond to give us one of the most memorable experiences of our life. After we swam with one group of dolphins, they brought us to the other side to let us swim with the other dolphins including a very pregnant soon to be mommy:))) I am sure these dolphins know when someone needs extra love... Bob swam right by my side the whole time kinda telling that everything in the world will be ok again:)) to all of you at dolphin plus, thank you thank you thank you for such an amazing experience.

6  Thank Smerlick
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The dolphin "Structured Swim" at Dolphins Plus is an excellent experience! My family and I had a great time learning about the dolphins and experiencing interacting with these amazing mammals. The trainers and educators were excellent! The were patient, friendly, and knowledgable. The "swim" is great for families! We have two boys - 9 and 15 - and they both had an amazing time.

I also want to make sure to mention that Dolphins Plus provided a physical therapist to assist me during my "swim". Because of medication I take for my terminal cancer, my leg strength isn't very strong. My PT (Eli) was amazing! Although he didn't even need to get in the water for me - he was there for me...supporting and encouraging me to take part in every thing we did during the 'swim'. Having him there helped make the experience that much better!

The only thing I hope Dolphins Plus tries to approve on is its facility. There are no changing rooms - just a couple of one-stall bathrooms. It made it very difficult to change before the swim - and even worse after the swim. Better facilities - especially family-friendly changing rooms - would make me give Dolphins Plus a 5-circle rating rather than a 4-circle rating.

3  Thank krnygirl57