Stayed 2 nights. Room was clean, although a bit small by current standards. Room was somewhat dark -- inadequate lighting, both natural and lamps. The a/c in the room sounded like surf on a beach. Staff friendly and accomodating. Beach and pool area were clean, but pier needed repair. Non-guests apparently are permitted to use the beach area, particularly to bring their own food and drinks to listen to the band at the adjacent Snooks restaurant & bar. The continental breakfast was ok, but the only seating was outside and inadequate. Beautiful sunsets easily viewed brom beach and pool area. Close to some of the area attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayside Inn Key largo is located on a beautiful stretch of the Florida Bay in the heart of Key Largo. We offer some of the Keys most stunning sunsets from our private beach overlooking the beautiful Florida Bay. Bayside Inn Key Largo Florida is near the dolphin swim, fishing charters, boating, kayaking and other activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bayside Inn Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Inn Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Bayside Inn Key Largo Florida