We booked this hotel for one night for our drive down to Key West. Our flight landed in Miami around 11:00 and we did not feel like driving the whole way to Key West. I booked through Hotels.com and for $92. Since we were arriving late our keys were waiting for us in the night drop. The hotel is dated but our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The only issue was the a/c was turned on full blast and the temp in the room was about 60 degrees. We crashed and were back on the road 8 hours later. As I said, not bad for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayside Inn Key largo is located on a beautiful stretch of the Florida Bay in the heart of Key Largo. We offer some of the Keys most stunning sunsets from our private beach overlooking the beautiful Florida Bay. Bayside Inn Key Largo Florida is near the dolphin swim, fishing charters, boating, kayaking and other activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bayside Inn Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Inn Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Bayside Inn Key Largo Florida