For the price, this is by far the worst place we've ever stayed. The room smelled very strongly of bleach. Dropped an expensive shorts on the floor, and residues from the cleaning agent immediately began to work - the shorts can no longer be used. Showed it to the manager, who again asked her boss, expecting at least a redused bill. Reply: If you can provide a receipte (who does over years?), we can consider it. Slept porly because of the strong smell of bleach as well. And - oh - the price we paid: USD 120 for one night. If you are on your way to of from Key West, my advice is to find a room in Homestead instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayside Inn Key largo is located on a beautiful stretch of the Florida Bay in the heart of Key Largo. We offer some of the Keys most stunning sunsets from our private beach overlooking the beautiful Florida Bay. Bayside Inn Key Largo Florida is near the dolphin swim, fishing charters, boating, kayaking and other activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bayside Inn Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Inn Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Bayside Inn Key Largo Florida