Just back from a 4 night stay. The hotel was nice and quiet, the room was decorated in nice (not tacky) Floridian style, and seems pretty new and included a large flat screen tv. Each night's sleep was good - bed and pillows very comfortable. The beach was small, but provided hours of entertainment via sand castle building for my son. Teenaged daughter enjoyed just lounging on the pier with a book. The free continental breakfast was basic but nice - hot and cold cereals, danishes and toast, coffee and juice. The on-site laundry facilities proved helpful for all our wet swim stuff. The only minor complaint is the size of the bathroom and that the bathroom door opens into the space in front of the sink - not a huge deal. The free use of the computer and printer in the office was helpful in printing boarding passes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayside Inn Key largo is located on a beautiful stretch of the Florida Bay in the heart of Key Largo. We offer some of the Keys most stunning sunsets from our private beach overlooking the beautiful Florida Bay. Bayside Inn Key Largo Florida is near the dolphin swim, fishing charters, boating, kayaking and other activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, bedfinder AG, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Bayside Inn Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Inn Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Bayside Inn Key Largo Florida