“Great Excursion--Great Price--Great People”

Reef Roamer Snorkel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Snorkeling and Sailing Adventure on a safe, comfortable and well-appointed catamaran.
Miami, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Excursion--Great Price--Great People”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Purchased a Groupon for snorkeling for two people for $36. Wasn't sure how good it would be but we had a great time! The reservation process was painless, the location was easy to find, and the boat itself was clean and well maintained. The day was a little choppy with winds at 15-25 knots so I was a little worried about how the kids would do but Captain John and first mate Allen were phenomenal in their instructions and explanations of sea conditions. They were very safe in all they did and ensured everyone understood that the waters were a little rough but nothing to be afraid of, however, they did stress repeatedly that weak swimmers should be extra cautious. I am a BOLD NON SWIMMER so I opted not to snorkel, but my party of 3 went and had a blast. In speaking to Captain John, he was very safety conscious and he was not going to risk anyone getting hurt or have a bad experience. Allen was always interacting with everyone (all 41 of us) and offered FREE beers and drinks to EVERYONE. Great crew, great trip and great time, even if I didn't get to enjoy the water, I thoroughly enjoyed the ride! Highly recommend this location and will definitely be going out again and again and again!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Miami_Honest

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Not far enough to see good coral reef, lazy captain”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

There was about 1 foot high wave the day we went. We heard conversation between Sam (the tour/ life guard girl) Sam wanted us to see better reef but Captain choice was to take us to 'Mosquito 1 and 2' it's only 1.5 miles away from the land. We looked at the map, it's not even considering a snorkeling place. There were very little fish. The sail broke the day we went, so the sailing boat became a slow motor boat. We were disappointed. Not worth 80 dollars for 2 at all...(included tips and tax)

Visited August 2013
Ft Lauderdale
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very crowded boat!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I felt the boat was very crowded. We were like cattle. I am sure some people dont mind but I personally will not do a trip like this one again.

Visited July 2013
Dania Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent charter for snorkeling fun in Key Largo!”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We had a blast.....My 9 year old son and I had a outstanding time!!
The staff, Audra ( tickets),.... Alan and John..the Crew boys..were fabulous. Comedic yet professional!
My son was nervous about snorkeling in the ocean away from shore.., as he has only done so offshore. The crew took the time and patience to assist him in the water. They made him comfortable!! They worked with him to gain his security and confidence to snorkel the reef, no easy task.... If it wasn't for them..he would have called it a day!! Hoorah!
We saw an array of fish and sealife and had plenty of time in the water! My son wants to definitely go again! Thanks Guys!!!
The boat ride from marina was beautiful and relaxing! They have cold beer, water and soda for purchase!! Great!!! Just remember a towel and sunblock and don't forget to tip the crew!!!
We will be using them again in the future!! Woohoo!!!!!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank audrey a a
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Crew!”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We LOVE the keys and snorkeling is a must! Alan the crew member was awesome! He even guessed our shoe sizes ;) Saw a sea turtle and was a blast - thank you!!!

Visited June 2013