“Excellent Take Out/Delivery Sushi ”
Review of Sushi Sake

Sushi Sake
Ranked #69 of 147 Restaurants in Key Largo
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We have a vacation home in Key Largo. From time to time it’s a treat to get food delivered as opposed to cooking. In the past, it seemed the quality of food delivery options in Key Largo were limited. Now that I discovered Sushi Sake, I’m delighted to order from them. Their sushi is top notch and the delivery wait was short, and the driver was very friendly. A winning combination for those wanting the convenience of in home dining without the effort of preparing meals. They have a bountiful array of menu items to satisfy any craving for Japanese food. I highly recommend Sushi Sake.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

This place is worth a visit, the staff were really good as was the food the deco and the atmosphere.
There was a good variety of dishes on the menu. I wasn’t 100% happy with my meal which was noted by the waitress and she asked if everything was alright. I told her I ask for medium to well and got medium raw. She took the dish and agreed with me and deducted the meal from the bill without me even asking. All the other dishes were really good. Customer service like this is hard to find and will get them a lot more business with recommendations.
Would definitely recommend them and go back if I’m ever in Key Largo.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Service is terrific- very professional, attentive, friendly. Decor is beautiful as well. The only thing they are lacking is good food. The sushi is mediocre at best, fish was not very fresh either. If they hired a good sushi chef here the restaurant would be fabulous. Not to mention they brought out our main course sushi rolls before the appetizers. But I really do commend the waiters and staff because they were great. Overall, would not recommend coming in.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

My husband and I enjoyed our first lunch here yesterday. My hibachi entree was served with vegetable fried rice and miso soup. It was a nice surprise when my tea arrived with a small, porcelain container of honey and a tiny spoon.
The angel roll my husband had was delicious and a generous size. This restaurant recently opened and everything is newly decorated. Kaitlyn was our server and she was helpful and courteous. If you enjoy sushi or sashimi, you will like this restaurant.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Kaitlyn did a great job explaining the happy hour. Great prices and good food. Clean and quiet. Would recommend!