“Best experience ever!!”
Review of Key Largo Parasail

Key Largo Parasail
Ranked #4 of 125 Tours in Key Largo
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were looking for something to do and we can across this attraction online. The website is extremely informative. We lucked out by being able to walk up and get right on. The captain and the gentleman taking the pictures were AWESOME!! They had the BEST personalities and made us ladies feel relaxed and comfortable. They explained the process with flare and definitely made the trip more exciting. We would HIGHLY recommend you give them a try...you won't be disappointed!! :)

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I went out parasailing with Brad and Janice last month and had a great time. They were fun, professional and very accommodating. I have to admit I was scared at first but they made me feel at ease and I ended up having a good time. Thanks again!

3  Thank Jeninfla1964
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My friend and her 4 children and I and my 3 children picked Key Largo Parasail based on reviews of other guests. It was voted hands down the most fun we had all week in the Florida Keys of all 7 children and 2 adults in our group. These guys are total comedians and make you feel so relaxed and have so much fun. First time parasailing for me and my 3 kids and we loved it. We will go parasailing with these 2 guys any day. So funny and made the entire experience so much fun. They were also the most affordable but should charge more because the time with them made it worth more than they charge. I told with them that I chose them based on the recommendations and they joked back that they were running out of cousins to give them good reviews. I am not related and don't even remember their names but I highly recommend them. You will have the best time of your life!!!!! Loved every minute in their boat and soaring above parasailing. What was even more amazing than soaring high above was their ability to dip you in the water (if you wanted to) and then have you soaring again. They were in total control of the entire experience. From their new fans in North Carolina.

3  Thank Michelle R
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Had a fantastic time, the captain and crew were absolutely delightful. Such a unique experience, we could see our dive sites out on molasses we were so high up!!!! First time ever, and I will definitely be back for more!

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

My 2 boys went up parasailing and loved it! We watched from the deck but could of gone with them for an additional $10.00. My boys would have liked to stay up longer than the 8-9 minutes, but for $55/person for a tandem, that was pretty reasonable. We also were offered a discount on snorkeling with the same company but in Islamorada, mile marker 84. We saved about 10/person and their cost included all of your gear. It was a fun afternoon!