“Totally awesome”

Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Key Largo
Homestead, Florida
“Totally awesome”
Reviewed 25 May 2011

I stayed at this hotel on my birthday weekend and I was so pleased with the way I was received at the front desk by Gardenia ( I think that was her name), and the way the hotel staff was so pleasant during my stay! I have to give my hats off to the manager of this Resort! The reason being is because the entire staff from the breakfast crew to the housekeeping staff always greeted me with a smile and asked me if I needed anything! I have NEVER experienced this at any Resort in the Keys (not even Cheeca lodge!) I will be staying with this great facility the next time that I am in the Florida Keys, as long as the staff manager , Ms. Gilbert ( I think that's how you spell it) is the person in charge of things! Thank you!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank city9900
KeysBound0316, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Key Largo, responded to this review, 31 May 2011
On behalf of the entire staff I’d like to tell you how delighted we are to hear that we were able to help make your vacation special. Our staff strives to provide exceptional service and it is very rewarding to know that we were able to make such a positive impact on your vacation. I hope that you will join us again soon and thank you for such positive comments.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (622)
  • Finnish first
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 May 2011

This was our 2nd Spring Getaway to the Hampton Key Largo. It was everything we liked the first time. Great pool area, nice small beach area, clean rooms. Two small annoyances this year were the construction work on the Sanitation System was a little annoying and for some reason, the AC unit in our room kept kicking off and on all night which was a little annoying as well. (did not bring this to the attention of the hotel as we did not want to have to change rooms). This is our choice for our spring get away from the cold North and do nothing for few days. We will be back again next year.

1 Thank danf57
KeysBound0316, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Key Largo, responded to this review, 24 May 2011
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn in Key Largo. The staff and I want to personally thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience with others. We pride ourselves in our hotel and aim to provide the best service and accommodations in the hospitality industry. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.
Edinburgh
Reviewed 8 May 2011

Great value and we were really only passing through to try out snorkelling at John Pennekamp before heading to the Everglades. However the room was really musty and it really did feel that the decor hadn't been freshened since the 1970s. Lovely sunset and pool area looked good (didn't have time to try). Bed was massive and hotel relatively quiet so got a good night's sleep but wouldn't rush back. As for service/staff at the hotel - the first girl we spoke to was really helpful and as our room wasn't ready she recommended that we leave our cases and go to John Pennekamp and by the time we got back room was ready for us. When we picked up the key for our room we were served by someone else and she was less helpful - not even explaining how to get to our room which was in a different block. Mixed feeling about this hotel - fine for what we were doing but not if you are staying more than one night.

Room Tip: Get a room that faces the pool not the car park.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
We, the staff of Hampton Inn Key Largo would first like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this review. The feedback from our guests helps this company to grow and stay consistant. Surrounding the property are lush tropical plants and trees which our garden view rooms are situated. We also offer pool view rooms that are nearest to the pool, and bay view rooms are nearest to the Gulf of Mexico body of water. Our staff members are available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week to assist our guests with any questions or concerns. Again, we thank you for the feedback and hope to see you again in the near future.
Reviewed 2 May 2011

Great stay at The Hampton inn in Key Largo, wish we could have stayed for longer.

Great location, pool a good size, small beach with sun loungers. We had drinks in the eve at the Tiki Bar which is part of hotel, great addition.
Hotel room clean and good size.

• Stayed May 2011
KeysBound0316, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Key Largo, responded to this review, 24 May 2011
Crofton, Maryland
Reviewed 27 April 2011

We booked our hotel reservations with Hampton Inn at Key Largo, FL since we have stayed with Hampton Inn in the past and enjoyed our stays in other locations. This hotel tuned out to be a GREAT choice. We were not disappointed. The hotel has all the amenities you expect and more. Plus, we had a great view of the water, pool, and palm trees. Our breakfast was waiting for us every morning and the room was ready for us to turn in every night. We can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms have the best view -
La Grande, Oregon
Reviewed 17 April 2011

The Hampton was a layed back and had with a beach, which is hard to find in Key Largo. The breakfast was very good with lots of variety and fresh fruit.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
KeysBound0316, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Key Largo, responded to this review, 27 April 2011
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 12 April 2011

I stayed at this Hotel back in early 08' and again this past month (April 11'). I have noticed a huge change in the way the hotel staff has treated us this time from the last. I RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL to anyone who likes a great ocean view and who can appreciate the best customer service at its finest! I give a big "Thank You" to the staff and I have booked again for next year! Thank You!

1 Thank Traveler33033
KeysBound0316, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Key Largo, responded to this review, 12 April 2011
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn in Key Largo. The staff and I want to personally thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience with others. We pride ourselves in our hotel and aim to provide the best service and accommodations in the hospitality industry. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!