Hampton Inn Key Largo
US$281
US$380
US$336
Hotels.com
Coconut Palm Inn(Key Largo)
US$247
US$222
US$182
US$168
US$249
US$242
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
MB at Key Largo(Key Largo)
US$224
US$208
Agoda.com
US$203
US$171
Seafarer Resort and Beach(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$218
US$207
US$291
3,642 results
All reviewsmangosmall beachbeach areamanatee baythe breakfast areagarden viewfree breakfastfish housefront desk staffgreat place to staynice poolman made beachfirst floorfitness centerwatch the sunsetjohn pennekamp state parkheated pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2011

We stayed at the hotel for 6 nights and had a lovely stay in Key Largo. We came to the area to get our diving certification and were surprised and pleased at the friendly service. We had several planned activities, but we also had some free days. The front staff always had good recommendations for restaurants and activities in the area.

The hotel rooms were clean and the maid service was attentive. The breakfast buffet was fine. What we appreciated was that they opened it on time, which was important for early morning dives. The hotel also offered a bar on the beach.

We enjoyed our time in Key Largo very much and would definitely return. It was a great family hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
KeysBound0316, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2011

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn in Key Largo. The staff and I want to personally thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience with others. We pride ourselves in our hotel and aim to provide the best service and accommodations in the hospitality industry. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2011

First time at this Hamption Inn...will definitely return. Rooms were clean amd quite. Wi-fi access, nice pool and a great area to sit and watch the beautiful sunsets. Nice to see the landscape being improved. Great Staff...very helpful and friendly front desk personnel...just loved the wonderful lady working the breakfast area each morning (if only other places had someone as nice as this).

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 May 2011

Awesome rooms, awesome staff, awesome views, and CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!!!"

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank Lovemepink
KeysBound0316, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2011

Reviewed 25 May 2011

Great staff, quiet and clean hotel & room!!! I can't complaint I had a great min-vacations.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ErikaCookie

Reviewed 25 May 2011

I stayed at this hotel on my birthday weekend and I was so pleased with the way I was received at the front desk by Gardenia ( I think that was her name), and the way the hotel staff was so pleasant during my stay! I have to give my hats off to the manager of this Resort! The reason being is because the entire staff from the breakfast crew to the housekeeping staff always greeted me with a smile and asked me if I needed anything! I have NEVER experienced this at any Resort in the Keys (not even Cheeca lodge!) I will be staying with this great facility the next time that I am in the Florida Keys, as long as the staff manager , Ms. Gilbert ( I think that's how you spell it) is the person in charge of things! Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank city9900

On behalf of the entire staff I’d like to tell you how delighted we are to hear that we were able to help make your vacation special. Our staff strives to provide exceptional service and it is very rewarding to know that we were able to make such a positive impact on your vacation. I hope that you will join us again soon and thank you for such positive comments.