We stayed as part of a diving package with Rainbow Reef. This hotel has a very pretty and updated lobby and it's in a fantastic location on the harbor. Our room was a king suite, and it was ridiculously large. We had two bathrooms (one a typical toilet-sink-tub set-up and the other a toilet-sink-jacuzzi tub-separate shower with an awesome shower head arrangement). Just lovely. The patio, too, was enormous and shady. Great room. We had breakfast in the hotel cafe (not included in your rate), and it was much better than we would have guessed without having a full kitchen at their disposal, and the service was great, too.
The pool is wonderful, and between the pool and the harbor there is a sandy area with beach loungers. My kids really loved playing in the sand. The food was a big hit with them, too, as was the always clean pool.
We didn't ever see any staff to interact with besides maintenance crew and cleaning staff, and these people were wonderfully nice and professional. There's covered parking under the hotel, too, so that was nice, and if you're diving or taking a fishing charter, there are tons of stands for various companies right in the parking lot at the head of the harbor.
I woke up a few times each night because of late-returning boats rumbling into their slips, and that was unexpected. I'm a heavy sleeper and the beds were comfortable, but something about that rumble just woke me right up several times a night. My husband and kids (all light sleepers) didn't wake up at all, so I'm not sure what to make of that. It wasn't bothersome, really; I'd just wake up and note "Hey, I'm in the keys, on the harbor. Nice," then fall right back to sleep.
When we go back to Key Largo (and we will for sure be going back) we will definitely stay at the this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All new Courtyard by Marriott Hotel. Experience this Key Largo hotel in the "Dive Capital of the World" featuring a marina, deep sea fishing charters, and dive tours. Only 55 minutes south of Miami, the Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo hotel is an ideal South Florida Destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Ramada Limited Key Largo
- Ramada Key Largo
- Key Largo Ramada
- Courtyard Key Largo Florida