We were warmly greeted at the door by a valet ready to extend complimentary service to us after we checked in. Check in was quick. We were given a room that overlooked the parking lot. When my husband asked if there was a room overlooking the pool, the young lady at the desk graciously checked and found one for us. The room was clean, updated, even had a small balcony with a beautiful view.
This hotel accepts small dogs, but there is no doggy smell anywhere in the resort (a plus for us, because we usually travel with our dog!) The food in the lobby was adequate for breakfast, fairly priced, and cooked to order.
We had driven from Orlando to Key Largo and chose to stay here one night because it was much more reasonably priced and was only a 2 and a half hour ride to the Keys (where the prices were double!) We arrived in Key West around noon the next day and had lots of time to look around before we checked into the higher priced room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All new Courtyard by Marriott Hotel. Experience this Key Largo hotel in the "Dive Capital of the World" featuring a marina, deep sea fishing charters, and dive tours. Only 55 minutes south of Miami, the Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo hotel is an ideal South Florida Destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Marriott, Ebookers, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Courtyard Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Ramada Limited Key Largo
- Ramada Key Largo
- Key Largo Ramada
- Courtyard Key Largo Florida