I recently stayed here just as a way to get away from it all. It is in a great location (walking distance of a few restaurants and a few bars). I had breakfast in The Bistro. Wasn't expecting much, and was pleasantly surprised. I had the breakfast BLT and it was very good. Also, you can get Starbuck's coffee. Not just coffee, if you want the White Chocolate Mocha, you can get it. This is different than most hotels that sell Starbucks.
All the Front Desk staff that I came into contact with were very pleasant and helpful.
There is a Holiday Inn right next door (less than a minute walk), and it is their sister property. The cool thing is that you can go to their pool and sit at the tiki bar at the pool, and charge everything to your room.
There is an area between the Courtyard and the Holiday Inn that you can make arrangements for diving, glass bottom boat, boat tour, etc. Very nice, very convenient.
All in all, I had a great stay and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All new Courtyard by Marriott Hotel. Experience this Key Largo hotel in the "Dive Capital of the World" featuring a marina, deep sea fishing charters, and dive tours. Only 55 minutes south of Miami, the Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo hotel is an ideal South Florida Destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays and TravelUp so you can book your Courtyard Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Ramada Limited Key Largo
- Ramada Key Largo
- Key Largo Ramada
- Courtyard Key Largo Florida