“Dolphin Experience Was Outstanding”

Dolphins Plus Marine Mammal Responder
Ranked #3 of 74 things to do in Key Largo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dolphins Plus Marine Mammal Responder (DPMMR), a 501(c).3, is committed to the conservation and protection of marine mammals, worldwide, through our active involvement in conservation, research, extensive education, and outreach programs.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The dolphins are well take care of and the educational program is part of the interactive experience (swimming with them). Very good and professional operation where the dolphin comes first>

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DPMMR, Front Office Manager at Dolphins Plus Marine Mammal Responder, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you, hope to see you again soon!

All reviews
"shallow water experience"
"deep water"
"spring break"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Worth the experience and the smile to put on my daughters face!! Will definitely be going here again

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Those smiles are the best part of our day! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Kids were blown away! Pictures were awesome! The lecture prior to the swim was very informative. Worth the cost!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for providing the 5-Star Review, we are so glad you enjoyed your time with us! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went on the splash and wade program. First of all we got a long speech about how human pollute the ocean with plastic and oil, witch of course I horrible. Then we finally came to the water with the dolphins. Let me just say I’m from Denmark and I’ve brought My parents in law and my kids. So I had to translate what the instructor said, but seemed like she was in a hurry and couldn’t wait for me to translate. So my kids didn’t get a good experience cause they didn’t know what to do. So I think that the 860$ that the 5 of us cost I way to much just to get a moral lecture, and then to be rushed through the program. When we were Finish the photographer seemed very unpleased about us not buying her pictures. Heard her talk to another customer, where she said that see would always buy pictures with here kids in it, and only 1-2 couples a month didn’t buy here pictures. And she Mads shure that we could miss it. So very expensive and not at all foreign minded at all. Waste of money and time.

Hello Ole,
I would like to personally extend our apologies that you did not have a good experience during your visit, we strive to provide a 5-Star encounter to each and every one of our guests.
We provide the educational briefing to highlight and explain our conservation efforts we proudly partake in on a daily basis, and hope to enlighten our guests on pollution issues so together, we can make a difference world wide.
I spoke with the Trainer you worked with and I believe you both did the best you could do in regards to the language barrier, considering you were responsible for translating for four people- not an easy task! Our staff is responsible for the safety of our guests and our animals, her actions were to ensure this was the case for your family, the intent was not to make your program feel rushed.
It is true that majority of our guests purchase their photos. They are a keepsake for their amazing experience, but it is completely up to the guest to decide whether they would like to or not.
Again, please except our apologies, and I do hope you give us the opportunity in the future to provide the 5-Star Experience majority of our guests (50% of which are international) have here at DPMMR.