We only stayed here one night. I was surprised when I called to confirm our arrival to be told that no one would be on-site to check us in after 2pm on a Friday - so they just gave us our site number. There was only one bathroom/shower on site (at least that we could find given that we had no check-in info/services) The laundry area was run-down and dark. The boat dock/ waterfront area seemed reasonably maintained and nicer than the rest of the park. We stayed in 5 different RV parks while in the Florida Keys for 2 weeks and this was near the top end of the pricing and by far the lowest quality/service park we stayed in. We would not go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is nothing more relaxing than sitting by the warm waters of Florida Bay and listening to the seagulls while the sun sets magnificently over the bay. We have 37 RV sites and 5 Motel rooms. All sites include water, sewer, electric, cable tv and free wi-fi. We have a beach, boat launch and pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Riptide RV Park & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riptide Rv Park And Motel
- Riptide Rv Park Hotel Key Largo
- Riptide RV Park & Motel Key Largo, Florida