“Go for the fried key lime pie”
Review of D-Hooker - CLOSED

D-Hooker
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 14 September 2013

The food was average, they were out of ingredients for some of the drink specials, the service was a bit chaotic...overall, an average bar atmosphere.
I would recommend going here for the fried key lime pie.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

One of our favourite places last year when we visited but sadly that was not the case this time. Last year the waitresses appeared older and were much more friendly - this year it was just a matter of orders being taken and the food appearing. The food was OK but again our memory of last year was much more positive. A real shame.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Although this is a Sports Bar (in all the sense of the word) with TV's everywhere and loud music, the food was surprisingly good and tasty, I ordered one of their burgers and it was cooked just like I liked it, some of my party ordered a bucket of seafood for two and it was very good too.

If you don't mind the sports on TV all over, the loud music and bar atmosphere, give it a try for sure!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

It's been a year since I've been here. Still just as good! The bartender, Cindy is a hoot! She'll make sure you have a good time. The fish tacos are so good, and you get a very generous serving to boot!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We went here because it was right down the road from where we were staying and from what we heard it was not that bad. Once we arrive there was no one there, so we got seated right away. Lets just say the menus was way over priced for the food that we received. The waitress was extremely awkward and was not what we expected. The place would be fun if there were people that went there. I had the fish taco which was not too bad but my sister and mother got the Philly one chicken one steak; we could have gotten better ones from a three year old. To be honest just don't bother with it, ask the locals and see what they recommend you will not be disappointed!