“Can't wait to go again”

Rosa Del Mar Sailing Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Rosa Del Mar Sailing offers private sailing and snorkeling trips out of Key Largo. With our max number of persons at 6, we are perfect for families and couples. Don't go on a crowded boat with people you don't know, sail on the "Rosa Del Mar" today!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Can't say enough good things about sailing on the Rosa Del Mar. After searching through several sunset charter choices for a special occasion, I opted for the Rosa Del Mar. The excellent recommendations were right on target.
Can't wait to sail again with Capt. Russell!

Reviewed 2 March 2012

The captain was courteous, skilled and so nice. We had a beautiful day on the water on a clean beautiful sail boat. It was a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 25 February 2012

Went out for 1/2 day sail and snorkel on the Rosa Del Mar. Capt. Russell was very accomodating and interesting. I love to sail so this little snippet was just the thing to top off my Key Largo weekend. Capt Russell even provided the Jimmy Buffet music! The reef where I snorkeled had abundant plant, coral and fish life ... made me feel like I was in the Carribean!

Reviewed 30 December 2011

Capt Russell is a great sailor, low key and personable. Nice visit to a reef in the Pennekamp State Park, saw lots of coral and fish in clear ocean. Gave us almost 5 hours in the water, relaxing and a great way to end our stay in the Keys.

Reviewed 20 November 2011

Captain Russell took us on a 4 hour sail. We had planned to sail to one of the coral reefs and do some snorkeling but the seas were too rough for snorkeling. He gave us the option of still going to the reef but explained that it would probably not be very good snorkeling. I was happy that he gave us the choice to sail or snorkel. We very much enjoyed his company and the sail. Winds were great, boat was responsive, and I would do it again. He also does full day charters, over nighters, or week long trips. He will tailor the sail to your needs.

1  Thank onthego333
rosadelmar, Owner at Rosa Del Mar Sailing Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2011

I just wanted to thank EVERYONE for your kind and gracious reviews thus far! I'm so glad everyone has a great time sailing and snorkeling with us and hope you all come back and see us soon!