“Had to cancel but Russell was great”

Rosa Del Mar Sailing Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Rosa Del Mar Sailing offers private sailing and snorkeling trips out of Key Largo. With our max number of persons at 6, we are perfect for families and couples. Don't go on a crowded boat with people you don't know, sail on the "Rosa Del Mar" today!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Ontario, Canada
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 136 helpful votes
“Had to cancel but Russell was great”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I booked a 4 hour charter with sail and snorkel. I never actually had a chance to go out on the Rosa Del Mar but thought I should at least write a review that Russell was great. I called to inquire and left a voicemail. He got back to us right away and was very polite and professional. The weather wasn't looking good and we called to cancel which worked out well since he was having some mechanical issues with the boat but overall he was very understanding.

One nice thing about Russell's location is that he is in the Holiday Inn Marina which is right next to that hotel as well as to the Courtyard Marriott where we were staying. I look forward to actually going out with him next time I'm in the Keys.

Visited February 2014

Key Largo, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highlight of our week vacation in So FL!!!”
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

We booked the entire day with snorkeling, my wife, two daughters, and I. I highly recommend booking the entire day, very relaxing and a great time on the reaf.

uk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great evening”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Had sunset cruise on last night of our holiday , captain Russell was an excellent skipper & gave us great views of the sunset. Would hope to visit again & do a day excursion with him. 10/10

Visited May 2013
Melbourne, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sparkling Sea, Sail, Snorkle, and Sunset”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

We had an amazing time aboard the Rosa del Mar! We booked the day sail and snorkle trip and the sunset sail combo package and enjoyed every minute of it. Captain Russell was knowledgable about the area and took us to an out of the way reef that was breathtaking and we had it all to ourselves! The sunset over the water was a must see, and the complimentary wine was a nice touch. Overall it was a great experience and we would highly recommend it!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jenn M
Tamarac, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunset sail w/ a great Capt.”
Reviewed 5 February 2013

My first time on a sail boat for my birthday sunset. Capt. Russell was
awesome and even provided a bottle of wine on the trip. He knows how to
set the mood. Wine, relaxing music and an amazing view of the sun
setting calmly in the distance. Would highly recommend this to anyone
wanting to sail for the day or even for the whole week. Russ we had a
blast, thank you again for the tip on going to Sharkeys for dinner. When
a local says the fish tacos are awesome, he's not kidding. Totally going
out on the "Rosa Del Mar" again for some more sailing and a snorkel trip