We enjoyed our stay at this resort. We booked it through Priceline, so we got a deal on the rate. Yes, it could use a facelift in spots, and yes, you should ask to be on the 3rd or 4th floor for the best views and quiet (ask to overlook the mangrove trees). The staff is very friendly, and check in was a breeze. It is a solid 3 start hotel with great value and well kept.
Our room was cleaned each day and well kept. We liked the location; couldn't hear the highway traffic except when by the pool, but they had music to cover that noise. The pools were together but separate so the kiddies had a pool in which to splash and make noise while the other pool was for ages 18 and older.
The bar was kind of expensive on drinks, but Anatasia was a wonderful bartender. Ask for her "story" - quite a brave young lady.
It was a great location in our minds to also escape the polar vortex in January and get a light sunburn and warmth!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel offers a Florida Keys vacation experience quite like the Hilton Key Largo. This pristine, 13-acre resort sits on the best private beach in the upper Keys — and while it’s only an hour from Miami, you’ll feel worlds away, thanks to the sparkling white sand, lush tropical greenery and exciting outdoor activities.Guests at the Hilton Key Largo can enjoy as much excitement or relaxation as they like. Activities include world-class fishing and water sports, jet skis, wave runners, and para sailing. Nearby attractions include Dolphin Cove and the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which is home to the only live coral reef in the continental United States. Kids love the hotel’s Scout About children’s program, and the whole family can enjoy the two heated swimming pools, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with spending hours just relaxing on the gorgeous beach and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Or enjoying quiet moments in the handsomely appointed guest rooms, each of which is graced with a private balcony — opt for a water-view room and you’ll have a front-row seat for Key Largo’s spectacular sunsets. This is paradise, made easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Key Largo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Hilton Hotels Key Largo
- Hilton Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Grande Resort Beach Club
- Hilton Key Largo Resort Florida