If the hotel is a little old, the pool and the tiki bar are great. In addition the place is very close to many attractions. The restaurant is a little expensive as well as the breakfast, but the service is great. Rooms are comfortable and quiet. The tv works well and the landscaping is exceptional. I have been there 3 times and will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Key Largo Resort is the ideal Florida Keys location for families and individuals looking for an experience worth repeating in a breath taking locale. Absorb yourself in all that we have to offer! Stroll along our marina and paved pathways through lush foliage to find our two heated outdoor pools with Tiki Bar, cascading waterfall, Jacuzzi and spacious pool deck. Sip a tropical cocktail at our Tiki Bar, or savor delicious local fare at Bogie's Cafe and Garden Terrace. With spacious, well appointed rooms overlooking our tropical paradise and marina, the Holiday Inn Key Largo Resort is the perfect place for exploring the many wonders of the Florida Keys. Discover the enchantments of the Coral Reefs when you snorkel or dive. Experience our famous waters aboard the Glass Bottom Boat, on a fishing excursion, or even toast champagne on a sunset cruise. Try your luck on the Casino Boat! Located only 55 minutes from Miami, the Holiday Inn Key Largo is truly a world away. From the moment you arrive, you will know you have reached your destination; Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Key Largo Florida