This hotel is wonderful for families. Two pools and a hot tub. One pool has a very pretty waterfall. The tiki bar in the middle of the two pools is delightful. The bartender, Geoffrey, (originally from Jamaica) made our night fun and enjoyable. He was attentive and very funny. He had to make several trips inside to meet our requests and did so with a big smile. He made frozen virgin drinks for the kids that they are still talking about. He treated them with respect and got a well deserved big tip too. The man at the front desk moved our room to poolside without any hesitation when we first arrived. We did not eat in the restaurant so I cannot comment on that, however, the menu looked very good. There is a separate more casual menu for the tiki bar too. The room rate was a bit high considering the main amenity is the pool area (the hotel sits right on the highway and has no beach or other scenery but the grounds along the walkways are lush and tropical). Overall, I would go back for a night (would not stay here for a long visit but just passing through on the way to the Keys) just to talk to Geoffrey again. He is a gem and I work in the hospitality industry - people like him are hard to find. I would hire him in a heartbeat! Thanks Geoffrey!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Key Largo Resort is the ideal Florida Keys location for families and individuals looking for an experience worth repeating in a breath taking locale. Absorb yourself in all that we have to offer! Stroll along our marina and paved pathways through lush foliage to find our two heated outdoor pools with Tiki Bar, cascading waterfall, Jacuzzi and spacious pool deck. Sip a tropical cocktail at our Tiki Bar, or savor delicious local fare at Bogie's Cafe and Garden Terrace. With spacious, well appointed rooms overlooking our tropical paradise and marina, the Holiday Inn Key Largo Resort is the perfect place for exploring the many wonders of the Florida Keys. Discover the enchantments of the Coral Reefs when you snorkel or dive. Experience our famous waters aboard the Glass Bottom Boat, on a fishing excursion, or even toast champagne on a sunset cruise. Try your luck on the Casino Boat! Located only 55 minutes from Miami, the Holiday Inn Key Largo is truly a world away. From the moment you arrive, you will know you have reached your destination; Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Key Largo Florida