Front desk gentleman was rude. Room was way over priced. I picked a Holiday Inn for our first night here because I thought I was getting something safe and predictable for our first night in the keys. I should have picked a B&B or small inn. Rooms were not particularly clean although the bed was clean and well made. I will not consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Key Largo Resort is the ideal Florida Keys location for families and individuals looking for an experience worth repeating in a breath taking locale. Absorb yourself in all that we have to offer! Stroll along our marina and paved pathways through lush foliage to find our two heated outdoor pools with Tiki Bar, cascading waterfall, Jacuzzi and spacious pool deck. Sip a tropical cocktail at our Tiki Bar, or savor delicious local fare at Bogie's Cafe and Garden Terrace. With spacious, well appointed rooms overlooking our tropical paradise and marina, the Holiday Inn Key Largo Resort is the perfect place for exploring the many wonders of the Florida Keys. Discover the enchantments of the Coral Reefs when you snorkel or dive. Experience our famous waters aboard the Glass Bottom Boat, on a fishing excursion, or even toast champagne on a sunset cruise. Try your luck on the Casino Boat! Located only 55 minutes from Miami, the Holiday Inn Key Largo is truly a world away. From the moment you arrive, you will know you have reached your destination; Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Key Largo Florida