MY Wife and I spent 1 night there. We had room #161, and had a faint oder of fish. On site dinning, was nothing special. They have outdoor pool, but was to cold to try it out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Key Largo Resort is the ideal Florida Keys location for families and individuals looking for an experience worth repeating in a breath taking locale. Absorb yourself in all that we have to offer! Stroll along our marina and paved pathways through lush foliage to find our two heated outdoor pools with Tiki Bar, cascading waterfall, Jacuzzi and spacious pool deck. Sip a tropical cocktail at our Tiki Bar, or savor delicious local fare at Bogie's Cafe and Garden Terrace. With spacious, well appointed rooms overlooking our tropical paradise and marina, the Holiday Inn Key Largo Resort is the perfect place for exploring the many wonders of the Florida Keys. Discover the enchantments of the Coral Reefs when you snorkel or dive. Experience our famous waters aboard the Glass Bottom Boat, on a fishing excursion, or even toast champagne on a sunset cruise. Try your luck on the Casino Boat! Located only 55 minutes from Miami, the Holiday Inn Key Largo is truly a world away. From the moment you arrive, you will know you have reached your destination; Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Key Largo Florida