On the first day at the hotel we contacted the front desk and pointed out the extensive mold in the shower and the missing remote for the TV in the upstairs bedroom, and the lack of cooking utensils in the kitchen. We were told that it would be taken care of. The mold in the bathroom was never cleaned the whole week we were there.We never got a remote for the tv upstairs, and we were finally told on the day before our last day there that they would not supply us with cooking utensils.
We booked the room based on price and the fact that it had a "full" kitchen - this should have saved us money on eating out every meal but due to the indifference of the staff we had to make other arrangements for food.
The TV upstairs was not hooked up to cable like the one downstairs and had a very limited number of English channels that you could watch, and of course to change the channel you had to get up to do it.
It's obvious that not one staff member cares a bit about the place or its customers, no apologies were offered at any time for the complaints we lodged, outside the front door was a piece of dental floss that was there when we arrived and still stuck to the walkway when we left - I'm sure it will be there for you to enjoy if you decide to book with them.
The only plus was the price and location, but all in all I would advise you to go elsewhere where they appreciate your business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Key Largo Resort is the ideal Florida Keys location for families and individuals looking for an experience worth repeating in a breath taking locale. Absorb yourself in all that we have to offer! Stroll along our marina and paved pathways through lush foliage to find our two heated outdoor pools with Tiki Bar, cascading waterfall, Jacuzzi and spacious pool deck. Sip a tropical cocktail at our Tiki Bar, or savor delicious local fare at Bogie's Cafe and Garden Terrace. With spacious, well appointed rooms overlooking our tropical paradise and marina, the Holiday Inn Key Largo Resort is the perfect place for exploring the many wonders of the Florida Keys. Discover the enchantments of the Coral Reefs when you snorkel or dive. Experience our famous waters aboard the Glass Bottom Boat, on a fishing excursion, or even toast champagne on a sunset cruise. Try your luck on the Casino Boat! Located only 55 minutes from Miami, the Holiday Inn Key Largo is truly a world away. From the moment you arrive, you will know you have reached your destination; Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Key Largo Florida