Was here for a conference and brought my boyfriend along. Started with a quick and friendly check-in. Staff was very helpful. Had a nice room with a corner balcony and view of the water (though I'm pretty sure all of the rooms have a view of the water). Loved the hammocks and the pool. The beach was so-so, not a nice groomed beach like you would see in the Caribbean, but still nice. The iguanas by the beach added some excitement. The conference centre seemed quite far from the hotel rooms, I guess it was only a five minute walk but it seemed far compared to other conference centres I have been to. Ordered room service for breakfast one morning and was very impressed with the quantity and quality of the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy various enhancements including a stunning guest room renovation inspired by the tranquil lifestyle and vibrant colors defining the West Palm Beach, FL, destination. Conveniently located near CityPlace, Kravis Center for Performing Arts, Cruzan Amphitheater Downtown West Palm, Palm Beach County Convention Center and Palm Beach International (PBI) Airport, our West Palm Beach hotel appeals to leisure travelers alike. Appreciate deluxe accommodations and unique amenities at our Marriott hotel in West Palm Beach, FL, including high-speed internet, complimentary airport shuttle. Self-parking available for an extra charge of $15 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Key Largo Bay Beach Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Marriott
- Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort Florida