Overall its a very nice resort. We were expecting larger rooms based on other Marriott hotels and the descriptions... You've got a late 60's/70's style structure that has been very nicely maintained and updated, but the rooms are no bigger then a standard interstate hotel. Staff was nice, grounds very well maintained, nice beach (but small) remember no real beaches in the keys! So, our real and only disappointment was the room size, and some mechanical issues with the room. We'd stay again, but would opt for a place with larger rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy various enhancements including a stunning guest room renovation inspired by the tranquil lifestyle and vibrant colors defining the West Palm Beach, FL, destination. Conveniently located near CityPlace, Kravis Center for Performing Arts, Cruzan Amphitheater Downtown West Palm, Palm Beach County Convention Center and Palm Beach International (PBI) Airport, our West Palm Beach hotel appeals to leisure travelers alike. Appreciate deluxe accommodations and unique amenities at our Marriott hotel in West Palm Beach, FL, including high-speed internet, complimentary airport shuttle. Self-parking available for an extra charge of $15 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Key Largo Bay Beach Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Marriott
- Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort Florida