The resort was very nice and the property was beautiful. Taking a nap in one of the hammocks is a must! Had room service for breakfast from Gus' Grille and it was delicious, especially the breakfast potato. The portions were big so on the second morning of our stay we shared one plate and it was more than enough. Also had drinks and appetizers at Breezer's and were equally satisfied. Overall, everything was great, the staff were friendly and professional. The only negative is when we arrived at 4pm(check in was at 3pm), we were told that there were no bay view rooms and that we were being upgraded. Wasn't too happy to hear this (we specifically booked a bay view) but decided to have a look at our upgrade. It was a beautifully decorated 2 bedroom apartment with a full kitchen, dining and living room area. But we had two problems, one, it was just my husband and I and we didn't need all that space (our 3 teens were home) and two, our balcony faced the very noisy pool area (it was on the 1st floor) and the bay was a distant sliver between people and pool furniture. The whole purpose of our trip was to have privacy and an unobstructed bay view. So I kindly informed the staff member that it was not acceptable ( I think she was shocked, not many people would have turned down that upgrade but it had NO view of the bay). She was very nice, looked on the computer and suddenly room 341 (bay view) appeared. Why this wasn't available to begin with is beyond me, I made this reservation 2 months in advance. The view of the bay was at a distance to the left and right because the Dive shop and Gus' Grille were right in front of us. The only reason I wasn't more upset was because we were on the 3rd floor, so we were high enough where the view of the property and the bay was still very pretty. It was also a corner room so our balcony was large and a little more private than the upgrade. It was more in tune with what I was hoping for when I reserved but not quite. The Marriott's website has pictures of the bay unobstructed when describing the "bay view" and that's what I thought I was getting. Perhaps show different views of the bay so people don't feel deceived?? Either way, we had a wonderful two day stay and enjoyed the property to the fullest. The sunsets are unbelievable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy various enhancements including a stunning guest room renovation inspired by the tranquil lifestyle and vibrant colors defining the West Palm Beach, FL, destination. Conveniently located near CityPlace, Kravis Center for Performing Arts, Cruzan Amphitheater Downtown West Palm, Palm Beach County Convention Center and Palm Beach International (PBI) Airport, our West Palm Beach hotel appeals to leisure travelers alike. Appreciate deluxe accommodations and unique amenities at our Marriott hotel in West Palm Beach, FL, including high-speed internet, complimentary airport shuttle. Self-parking available for an extra charge of $15 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Key Largo Bay Beach Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Marriott
- Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort Florida