My husband and I stayed here for one night. We picked this resort due to its close proximity to the John Pennekamp Coral Reef Park. The room was nice, clean, and comfortable. The overall resort was well kept with plenty of lounge chairs at the pool and on the beach. Although the beach view was beautiful, we were a bit disappointed that it was more of a small lagoon. So don't expect a long stretch to take a stroll on. We did enjoy drinks and bites at the pool bar. There was a surprise waiting in our room-a bottle of champagne on ice to celebrate our anniversary. Thank you Marriott for the grand gesture!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy various enhancements including a stunning guest room renovation inspired by the tranquil lifestyle and vibrant colors defining the West Palm Beach, FL, destination. Conveniently located near CityPlace, Kravis Center for Performing Arts, Cruzan Amphitheater Downtown West Palm, Palm Beach County Convention Center and Palm Beach International (PBI) Airport, our West Palm Beach hotel appeals to leisure travelers alike. Appreciate deluxe accommodations and unique amenities at our Marriott hotel in West Palm Beach, FL, including high-speed internet, complimentary airport shuttle. Self-parking available for an extra charge of $15 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Key Largo Bay Beach Hotel Key Largo
- Key Largo Marriott
- Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort Florida