This was our 2nd time staying here. We have no complaints. They are always accommodating, prompt, polite and courteous.
Everything is very clean, the grounds are well kept and maintained, the view is beautiful and there is NO KIDS!
The view of the sunsets our perfect and we snorkel right out back in the bay.
It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for. We have stayed out other places in the Keys that were horrible. The lesson we learned is its better to pay more and be happy than save a few dollars and have a miserable vacation.
We enjoyed our stay. We will be back and bottom line is, we would recommend it to our family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned and operated by the same family since 1991 and a "Fodor’s Choice" selection since 2009, Kona Kai is a magical hideaway, teeming with the natural beauty of old Key Largo and hand polished into one of the most exclusive resorts in the Florida Keys. With all new accommodations in 2013, Kona Kai is reserved for adults. Offering highly praised personalized concierge service, Kona Kai is regularly recommended by leading travel publications and websites. SInce the 2011 addition of "The Botanic Gardens at Kona Kai," guests enjoy our gardens day and night; complimentary tours for all registered guests are offered by our staff ethnobotanist. Kona Kai is a classic Keys experience; the perfect alternative if you're seeking to avoid the crowds and formality of a big resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kona Kai Resort, Gallery & Botanic Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Kai Resort And Gallery
- Kona Kai Resort & Gallery Hotel Key Largo
- Kona Kai Resort, Gallery & Botanic Garden Key Largo, Florida