I was here in August of 2013. I had the emense opportunity to be given a guided tour of this property. There exists a plethora of wonderment on the coexistance of plants and human kind. The young, tall gentleman has much education and knowledge of the Peruvian Rain Forests as well as having worked in the United Kingdom. I have never been more educated than in the hour and one half tour. Thank you to all involved. The star fruit and the apple **** fruit served this AM were mouth watering tantalizing gifts from nature. Thank to ALL, I remain in awe and am speechless that such a place exists here in the upper Keys!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned and operated by the same family since 1991 and a "Fodor’s Choice" selection since 2009, Kona Kai is a magical hideaway, teeming with the natural beauty of old Key Largo and hand polished into one of the most exclusive resorts in the Florida Keys. With all new accommodations in 2013, Kona Kai is reserved for adults. Offering highly praised personalized concierge service, Kona Kai is regularly recommended by leading travel publications and websites. SInce the 2011 addition of "The Botanic Gardens at Kona Kai," guests enjoy our gardens day and night; complimentary tours for all registered guests are offered by our staff ethnobotanist. Kona Kai is a classic Keys experience; the perfect alternative if you're seeking to avoid the crowds and formality of a big resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Kona Kai Resort, Gallery & Botanic Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Kai Resort And Gallery
- Kona Kai Resort & Gallery Hotel Key Largo
- Kona Kai Resort, Gallery & Botanic Garden Key Largo, Florida