A quality place to stay. Designed for couples, this is one of the best places to stay in Key Largo. The grounds are beautiful, the rooms are well maintained and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The art and the botanical garden are really nice touches. Although there is plenty to do on site, you are close to other attractions and restaurants. But its at its best just simply relaxing. And take the Eco tour, you will not regret it and they pick you up at thr Kona Kai dock. Recommend Fort Laurderdale airport rather than Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned and operated by the same family since 1991 and a "Fodor’s Choice" selection since 2009, Kona Kai is a magical hideaway, teeming with the natural beauty of old Key Largo and hand polished into one of the most exclusive resorts in the Florida Keys. With all new accommodations in 2013, Kona Kai is reserved for adults. Offering highly praised personalized concierge service, Kona Kai is regularly recommended by leading travel publications and websites. SInce the 2011 addition of "The Botanic Gardens at Kona Kai," guests enjoy our gardens day and night; complimentary tours for all registered guests are offered by our staff ethnobotanist. Kona Kai is a classic Keys experience; the perfect alternative if you're seeking to avoid the crowds and formality of a big resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kona Kai Resort, Gallery & Botanic Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Kai Resort And Gallery
- Kona Kai Resort & Gallery Hotel Key Largo
- Kona Kai Resort, Gallery & Botanic Garden Key Largo, Florida