“First time firing a gun!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 8 Fun & Games in Key Largo
Whitby, Ontario
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“First time firing a gun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

Firing a gun at a range was on my bucket list and I was able to cross it off after visiting Kiffney's Firearms and Indoor Range. The staff were extremely helpful and provided appropriate orientation on safety, etc. It was an experience like no other! The interesting thing as a Canadian where firearms are illegal I found it wild how women would come in a buy guns like a pair of shoes. Such a different lifestyle from what I am accustomed to.

Can't wait to do this again.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank WhitbyScubaGirl

Stavanger, Norway
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun on a rainy day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

Great place, and friendly people. This is a great place to spend a few hour on a rainy day. Fun shooting. As this is not easily accessible in my home country

Visited July 2013
1 Thank FreddyO641
South Florida, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Just another gun shop”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

I stood around for several minutes without any acknowledgement. Once spoken to I felt as though I was troubling them so I don't think I'll go back when there are so many other places that are courteous while taking my money.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Trippintone
Key Largo, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Friendly place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

Love being around the friendly employees, they treat you right! Very informative. Love going there to relax with the hubby.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank lizzyme38
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Do you feel lucky, punk?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

My buddy and I took our 18 year old sons here for our first time shooting experience. The very friendly staff was great explaining how things work. We got a thorough lesson on handling the pistols and we all had fun shooting at various targets.

Visited May 2013