“Great service/Love this place!”

Island Grill at the Mandalay
Ranked #21 of 140 Restaurants in Key Largo
Price range: US$7 - US$23
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Oceanfront outdoor casual dining restaurant open 7 days a week! Join us at our new oceanfront bar everyday for happy happy hour from 4-6pm and we offer live music.
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Been coming here for years and cant believe the changes. I have to start with the view "wow". My husband and I started with the Calamari and it was the best I have ever had. For lunch I ordered the fish Taco's and my better half had the coconut fried hog fish. Both were mouth watering with great flavors. Our server was Jersey and she ranked as one of the best servers I have encountered. Thank You and keep up the good work!

1  Thank Jackie H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,050)

Reviewed 16 November 2013

This restaurant was fine. The food was good but not special. The view of the water outside was nice. Definitely try the key lime martini!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I don't know where they get these people. Sat at the bar and was treated so rudely it was ridiculous. The bartender Sharron was angry cause I returned my drink. It was a Gin and Tonic no lime .I got a lime and it was all Gin.If I wanted a shot of Gin I would have ordered that. I asked for a dinner menu and it was thrown at me.I was ready to leave at this point but my wife asked me to stay. After being ignored for 20 minutes she took our order. The food was terrible. Tuna appetizer was rancid ,fish tacos cold and flavorless.Ive been to the original Island Grill years before and had a great meal .Must be different owners cause this place is terrible.Its a shame cause its a great location with a beautiful view.

1  Thank 875seank
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This is where we had our first dinner in Key Largo, we sure did pick the right place! The food was excellent! Our service was very nice, even though she was busy, she kept her smile and made sure to come back to our table to make sure everything was okay. Will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

My husband and I had one of the best meals EVER!!! Not only was the food superb, the staff were attentive and so friendly. The view is just the perfect addition to this wonderful restaurant.