My husband and I spent a couple nights in mid-December. I selected the "honeymoon" cottage which has a king bed and is right next to the office. When we arrived they were doing work on our room and we were upgraded to a cottage a little closer to the water for one night. They apologized and gave us a complimentary bottle of wine. My husband was a little annoyed, but I'm pretty laid back. It was a little frustrating to have to move out and into the honeymoon cottage after the first night, but they were nice enough to move our things for us. We really enjoyed sitting outside in the evenings and watching the sunsets, even saw a few fish and a pelican. You can sign out paddles and use their kayaks to paddle out around the lagoon, it was pretty peaceful.
Overall I was pretty pleased, it was disappointing that they had not finished work on our cottage by the time we arrived, but the staff was all very nice and tried to make amends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bay Harbor Lodge, a cozy bay front resort situated on 2.5 acres of lush tropical foliage. Whether you are planning a relaxing get-a-way or an action packed vacation, our amenities and location put the Florida Keys at your fingertips. With 15 rooms, there is never a crowd and customer service is never a problem. Coconut Bay Resort is our sister neighboring hotel with 6 additional rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Bay Harbor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Harbor Hotel Key Largo
- Bay Harbor Lodge Key Largo, Florida