“Had a great time with the family”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Key Largo
Key Largo Kampground and Marina
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We went back again in July for our 3rd time with our camper. Again, had a great time with the family. We were at a waterfront site and snorkeled right off the dock. For the first time we rented a boat (from Sand Dollar) and it was even a better vacation than we had the last few times, but even without a boat there are plenty of boat trips out to the reef that can be booked in Key Largo (Sand Dollar also has snorkel trips). So far this is my favorite campground in the Keys, although still >2 h drive from Key West.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank WorldTravelers2000

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Tent camped for a week with the family...great time. People were friendly, grounds were well kept and the tent site was perfect. The kids love the pool and my husband enjoyed fishing right on the grounds. There is a K-mart and grocery store right down the block. A great value definitely plan to return.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank elizsantana
Reviewed 23 April 2014

The campground was mostly RVs many of which were long term residences. We were a camping couple and even though our site was small the people at the time we were there, were very friendly and happy without too much noise.We are not so
much into convenience but the campground was both convenient and fairly private. There was plenty of information for dining and outdoor activities to be had from the other campers or RVers and modularers.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AdventureTowners
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Surprisingly nice! This campground is very clean. We had our spot on the inlet and was absolutely gorgeous! The beach is small but nice. They have activities such as a pool,playground and shuffleboard. The staff were polite and very friendly. If we come back to the Keys, Key Largo Kampground will be the place we stay!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lynn E
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Very nice campground for the average traveler. Clean showers, wifi, pool, quasi beach, old folks galore, small playground, thatched roof shelters, boats, gated. Only thing I could recommend, would be a kitchen gazebo. A little shelter with ranges, sinks, plug ins would be nice. Oh incidentally, the tent sites are not lush grass, but they are flat and ours was pea gravel so usable. I hate mud tent sites for instance, or badly sloping. You have to expect to have neighbors too. That is the price of the convenience of the showers and etc.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bhodie
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We booked a tent site for four days. We were greeted warmly and felt welcome. Our tent site was large and comfortable. The bathhouse was clean, the pool warm. People were friendly and I enjoyed chatting with residents during our stay. I look forward to future stays at this campground!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank sulosgirl
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I made a reservation a week prior to my arrival date and a day before they cancelled me telling me they didn't have space available for me after they gave me a confirmation number and had charged my credit card a week before. I was coming from north and they couldn't even fit me in a different space. Spoke to the manager and said she had no one above her . In other words that's where the complaint stopped at least that's what she thought.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family