Mariner's Resort Villas & Marina
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$252
US$336
US$286
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
MB at Key Largo(Key Largo)
US$238
US$198
Agoda.com
US$197
US$188
Seafarer Resort and Beach(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$201
All reviewsmariners clubliving roomrented unitwasher and dryerlarger poolsecurity gatemaster suitegated communityhot tubself cateringsecond bedroomfully equipped kitchendvd playerbath towelslarge balconyfitness centerbeautiful property
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2012

we booked a two bedroom villa and loved how spacious the unit was. The appliances and furnishing were quite nice as expected and the Pool is the Best! The ocean views were captivating as we relaxed there each evening. we rented a boat and snorkeled one day just a great time for all!

2  Thank KSpring100
Reviewed 12 September 2012

2nd time staying in a 2 bedroom marina view condo. Beautiful Atlantic Ocean view, hugh pool and conveniently locaterd to great Key Largo restaurants and shopping. I won't post which unit we stayed in because I want to make sure it is available for my 3rd, 4th, etc. stays.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

we booked via Virgin holidays and nearly had the whole place to ourselves as we are from the uk we wanted the security of a travel firm to have the big pool with only us in and to go snorkelling was brilliant

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Super nice rooms at a great price. The resort doesn't have much to offer but from what I'm seen, there isn't much The Keys has to offer if you don't have a boat, or plan to charter a boat. So we went diving and fishing on chartered boats.

Room Tip: There is no service, or room service. This isn't a hotel. Be ready to clean up after yourself.
Reviewed 22 August 2012

I made a reservation through a booking site for one bedroom townhouse with two adults and three children aged four through 12. Before I arrived I called to make sure everything was all right. I was then informed that there was only one bed and no pullout couch as described. They also told me that with three children I needed at least a two bedroom and that they would not allow my family to stay in a one bedroom townhouse. They then agreed to refund my cancellation. The booking site sent me a written cancellation confirming the refund. Then I checked my bank statement and discovered they had charged me the full amount. When I contacted them they refused to refund the charge blaming me for not knowing that they would not allow two parents with three children to stay in a one bedroom townhouse. The manager would not even take my calls. STAY AWAY from this one.
UPDATE: They have tried to charge my account again after I had my bank cancel their first charge. This time they attempted to charge me for $350. (the original reservation was for $219). I am also reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family