“A total Gem!”

Mariner's Resort Villas & Marina
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Key Largo
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Well after quickly checking out of the dump "Bayside Inn Key Largo", we found the Mariners Club Resort. This is the nicest place I've stayed in the Keys! We rented a 3 story Townhouse with 3 separate bedrooms, each had their own bathroom. The master bedroom and bathroom was amazing! Just feet from the back patio we had a bbq grill and new tiki style picnic tables, an amazing jacuzzi that was surrounded by a waterfall and rock formations. The "smaller" pool which was next to our room was huge! We never made it to see the big pool but I can just imagine what that was like. There was a small pier which you could fish off of, boat docks right behind the townhouses. We couldn't ask for better. This is our new place to stay from now on!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank SteveMiamiBeach
There are newer reviews for Mariner's Resort Villas & Marina

Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

My parents, brother, husband and I all went to Florida together and this was a great place to stay. The condos were kind of old and dated but amazing space. We had a three story condo with two screened balconies, three bedrooms and three full bathrooms. There was so much space for all of us. The pool was great. It was the length of an Olympic size pool. No beach here but a pretty convenient location. The restaurant called Snappers nearby was awesome! Shell World is a souvenir shop right across the street and it had everything from tacky tourist stuff to really nice beach-themed china and home decor.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 11 June 2013

This was our first time doing a condo rental. We were a bit nervous wondering what to expect from a none hotel type of vacation. Those worries were put to rest the minute we walked into the door. The unit 322 at Mariners Club was top notch. Everything from appliances to furniture were of top quality. The kitchen was unreal. All stainless steel appliances. The refrigerator was huge. All the dishes were of good quality and very clean. The TV in the main room was a 65-70 inch flat screen. Each TV in the 3 bedrooms were huge flat screens. The cable tv was great. The high speed internet was a solid 25meg. The showers, bath towels, washing machine and dryer were all perfect and worked great. The Bath Towels I must say were of very good quality as well. The view from the balcony was incredible. I could see the Molasses Reef tower from the balcony. We also brought out 25 foot Grady White for this vacation. Val the Harbor Master provides excellent service. The slips were easy to get in and out of. In fact the run time to all the top dive spots was 10 to 15 minutes max. Was great to be able to call parents when done diving and then head in 15 minutes later to pick them up to have lunch by boat. Also as a service Val will unload your boat from the trailer at start of vacation and put back on trailer on vacation end. When he puts back on trailer he will flush the engine and wash the outside of the boat. That was very convenient and kept my trailer out of the water. Also security for the grounds is very strict which I REALLY LIKED!!!! I just kept my 4000.00 dollars in dive gear on the boat 24x7. Was very nice to not have to haul gear to and from the condo. Other boaters had 1000s of dollars in Penn International rods on their boats through the night. The location is really convenient for diving and fishing. When done diving, I just ran my boat around to Largo Sound and dropped tanks off at Ocean Divers for fills. I walked next door and had lunch at Sharky's while they were being filled. Likewise the cut before Largo gets you to Pilot House for a nice lunch or dinner. There are two pools and two hot tubs. One of the pools is the size of a football field. the other pool is elevated and offers a great view of the marina. The tennis courts are in great condition as well. This is a must stay for people wanting to experience the Key Largo life in a luxury way. Also a big thanks to Annie Mathews from Barefeet Rentals for helping us out with this. She is at http://www.barefeetrentals.com.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank rtorres21
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We originally intended to go there via boat, however because of the weather drove instead. Other than a big pool and a decent hot tub there were no amenities and nothing to do on site. The view was decent, overlooking the ocean and some sailboats anchored. The condo was just OK. Bed wasn't comfortable and many of the advertised conveniences unavailable or broken such as missing hair dryer, broken coffee machines, leaky air mattress, uncooperative oven and non existent grill. No satellite TV either so missed the French Open:-(
Since we had to go elsewhere for meals, snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding & sailing I will stay at the Hilton across the street in the future since they had all these amenities on site.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2013

This place was just vulgar and run down. We rented a 4 bedroom condo through Barefoot rentals, and it was really overpriced and not nice at all. The area in general was not so fresh, and there was really nothing to do here. Bad value for money. Stay away!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank MiaOslo
Reviewed 7 May 2013

You could tell this place was built when the economy was booming. So what you get is an underpopulated beautiful gated condo. The pool is as good as the pictures, and perfect for kids. The balconies are huge, the condo's themselves are top notch, and clean. Nearby diving, and restaurants are excellent too.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I booked a single for me & wife on 4-5-13, but she got sick & had to b hospitalized. I called 4-7-13 to inform them to cancel the reservation. I talked to woman named Stacy, who informed me , that I would not receive a refund, due to cancelling without 7 days notice. I continued to talk with Stacy, who finally said they would refund the money, provided written proof of hospitalization. this info was faxed approx. 4-12-13. I received the money on 5-3-13, after repeated calls. needless to say , I won't be staying there in the future!

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple